Compassionate Pittsburgh’s Services
- We hold a thought space for people in Pittsburgh who have an interest in NVC by providing a place to publicize interests and needs.
- Support people in connecting with others to form local empathy groups or practice groups. Such groups would be internally led.
- Support people in connecting with NVC resources in the broader community.
- Support people in connecting with others interested in formal NVC training from regional or national NVC organizations with certified trainers to attend as a group, for mutual support as well as possible group discounts and car pooling.
- Assist in publicizing NVC events/workshops offered locally by motivated individuals (sign up for our bi-monthly email blasts).
- Network with people training for certification about leading workshops locally (in Pittsburgh).