Monday November 11th, 2019
7:00 PM TO 9:00 PM
The Allegheny – Community Room
401 W. Commons Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Parking in the rear
Nonviolent Communication serves our desire to:
- Increase our ability to live with choice, meaning, and connection.
- Connect empathically with self and others to have more satisfying relationships.
RSVP to email@example.com appreciated, but not necessary.
“Nonviolent Communication shows us a way of being very honest, without any criticism, insults, or put-downs, and without any intellectual diagnosis implying wrongness.”
Marshall Rosenberg, PhD
Compassionate Communication Monthly Gathering
We gather to explore a Nonviolent Communication theme (for example: honest expression, deep listening, self-connection). This usually includes doing an exercise or role play, plus opportunities to reflect about ways the theme relates to our own life situations. Each gathering concludes with expressions of gratitude.
- First Saturday of every month, 1:00-3:00 pm
- Meeting Room 2, Homewood Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- 7101 Hamilton Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15208
- location website
The NVC Academy offers hundreds of affordable online personal growth courses and resources to learn Nonviolent Communication from home.