Compassionate Pittsburgh is pleased to present an all day workshop on Saturday, April 27.
Speak Peace with Compassionate Communication
~ the Language of the Heart ~
learn how to:
• navigate difficult conversations with grace and ease
• practice deep listening so others are really heard
• express your needs in a way that generates connection
• remain centered and peaceful when someone is speaking aggressively
• inspire compassionate responses from others
• move beyond power struggles into cooperation and trust
• recognize and honor your needs
• resolve internal conflicts by disarming your inner critic
• energize relationships by giving and receiving gratitude
This workshop is designed for people with any amount of experience or exposure to Compassionate Communication, ranging from brand new to years of practice.
The training will be led by Jeff Brown from Columbus, Ohio, the director of Compassionate Communication of Central Ohio and who has led trainings in five countries and twenty states. Jeff has been a Certified Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication since 2005.
when: Saturday, April 27, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
where: 605 Morewood Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213 (First Unitarian Church)
cost: $110, or by April 6 early bird rate $90
payable by check to “An Ordered Life” and mail to
An Ordered Life
590 S. Braddock Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
more details about the workshop here
Please contact us at Compassionate Pittsburgh with any questions you may have about this communication approach, how we find it enriches life, or the workshop.
alternate registration link: